So let me just ask you what do you typically carry in your makeup bag? The crazy thing is I have so many makeup bags each with different items in them. I normally would just alternate the items inside depending on the day. As of lately I have just been carrying mascara, a lip gloss, an eyeliner, chap stick or lip balm, LA girl pro concealer, a beauty blender, etc. You know just for the basics.
This makeup bag today features some of my favorite items with brands ranging from Tarte, Nyx, and even Ulta. Now I don’t know about you ladies but I signed up for the glam bags at ipsy.com. So each month Ipsy sends me a makeup bag along with 5 items for only $10.00. It’s a nice little deal, and I think it’s something worth investing in because they send all different brands to you.
Let me share some of the items I have in this sporty bag. By the way this makeup bag, was sent in January and the colors are bold with bright neons and the material is mesh. By far this is my favorite glam bag from Ipsy, because it reminds me of myself. Plus it doesn’t get dirty easily. So let’s look in the bag:
1. Tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush “Feisty” — www.tartecosmetics.com
2. Younique “Moodstruck Epic” Mascara — www.youniqueproducts.com
3. Ulta Powder Brush — http://www.ulta.com
4. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Eye shadow Palette “Don’t Quit Your Day Dream” — www.tartecosmetics.com
5. Luxie Beauty Precision Shader Onyx Brush 239 — www.luxiebeauty.com
6. Nyx Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie “Beauty Mark” — www.nyxcosmetics.com
7. Smashbox Cosmetics Always on Gel Liner “Fishnet” — www.smashbox.com
I love each item that is in this bag. And of course you can click on each link yourself to purchase if you think you might like them. This is the first time I’ve mentioned makeup on my blog. So if you like this post or think you might enjoy any of these items. Comment below. I love feedback.
I think next time I’ll show you I apply them. It won’t really be a makeup tutorial. I just want to show to you what I use and what I like. I’m so excited for what’s in store. Just you wait!! So until next time ladies…